Stonelea Court, Meanwood , Leeds
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
**STRICT INCOME REQUIREMENTS ON THIS PROPERTY**
A high specification two bedroom, one bathroom semi-detached house with parking and private rear garden available for May occupation.
The house is located in the sought after suburb of Meanwood and only a 5 minute walk to the areas shops, bars and restaurants, as well as being very close to Chapel Allerton, Headingley and Roundhay.
Offered on a furnished basis, the property provides it's occupants with a high standard of accommodation and benefits from a recently fitted kitchen and new carpets, as well as various high quality fittings positioned throughout the house.
The accommodation comprises:
- 2 x spacious double bedrooms
- 1 x shared bathroom
- Separate kitchen and living room
- Private maintained garden to the rear
- Private drive and ample off street parking
- Brand new combi boiler installed (very low gas/electric costs), which can be controlled via an app, which also has a geo-fence setting where the heating knows when to come on and off based on your proximity. There is also a smart meter in the property to be able to monitor gas/electric spend
This will not be on the market for long so early viewing is recommended.
Meanwood attracts student and professional alike. Its transport links offer easy access to the city, making it a popular area for professional house shares in Leeds, while its terraced streets provide space for students looking to get out of the bustle of Headingley. Traditionally an area popular with young families, partly due to its location close to the picturesque Meanwood Park, its popularity has increased in recent years because of lower rents and perceived value for money compared to Headingley. Meanwood continues to undergo a period of transformation, the introduction of Waitrose, East of Arcadia, and Alfred's bar to name a few, have all contributed to its increasing demand for student accommodation.
- Price: £950.00 per calendar month
- Deposit: £925.00
- Council tax band: C