If you have a complaint about Central Properties, this statement sets out the procedures which we will follow in dealing with that complaint.
- Where your complaint is initially made orally, you will be asked to send a written (paper or email) summary of your complaint to our Director, David Heron, using the below contact details:
Post: Central Properties, 2 St Annes Road, Headingley, Leeds, LS6 3NX
- We will consider your complaint as quickly as possible and will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 3 working days. If we are not able to give you a full response, we will update you within 28 days.
- Within 21 days of receipt of your written complaint, we will write to you in order to inform you of the outcome of the investigation in to your complaint and to let you know what actions have been or will be taken. If we require longer than this timescale we will advise you in writing and confirm our revised response date.
- If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our handling of your complaint, you should write to our Director, Sally-Anne Heron, at the address detailed above. She will personally conduct a separate review of your complaint and will contact you within 14 days to inform you of the conclusion of this review.
- If we are unable to agree on how to resolve your complaint then you have the opportunity to take your complaint to an independent redress provider. We have chosen to use the following redress provider:
The Property Ombudsman, 43-55 Milford Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1 2BP