Your privacy is important to us. By providing personal information such as your name and e-mail address via the forms on this website, you agree to us contacting you with regard to the information you request.
Information you provide to us
Personal information is collected by Central Properties for and on behalf of Central Properties only.
We collect personally identifiable information about you through:
- the use of enquiry and registration forms
- when you purchase any of our products or services
- the provision of your details to us either online or offline via chat, email or other written correspondence, telephone calls, web based forms, or other means
The elements of your data that we collect may include:
- Job title
- Company name
- Company address, phone and fax number
- Home address and phone number
- Mobile telephone number
- E-mail address
- Payment details such as debit or credit card information
- IP addresses
- Live chat messages
If you are a centralpropertiesleeds.co.uk subscriber we may also collect information regarding your use of the service.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information for internal purposes only. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
We use your data for purposes which may include:
- conducting market research surveys
- running competitions
- providing you with information about products and services we offer (unless you opt out of this)
- sharing your data with third party organisations who offer products or services which we feel may be of interest to you (unless you opt out of receiving such information)
- We may also disclose your information to business partners and to third party suppliers we engage to provide services which involve processing data on our behalf, successors in title to our business or in accordance with a properly executed court order or otherwise required to do so by law.
Access to information
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Acts 1998 and 2003. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Central Properties, 2 St Annes Road, Headingley, Leeds, LS6 3NX.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.